Vein Nevada is a growing specialty private practice. The center focuses on conservative, in-office treatments of medical vein conditions. Vein Nevada is dedicated to educating consumers and the medical community about medical vein conditions. Symptoms such as leg pain, swelling legs, aching legs and restless legs are often overlooked and not associated with a medical vein condition. Vein Nevada is a division of IXE Healthcare Group.
- Interventional Radiologist
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Medical Assistant
- Physician Assistant / APRN
VeinNevada is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our growing team. The right applicant must possess excellent communication skills, eagerness to learn new skills and be a team player.
Candidate will provide healthcare services consistent with state law and requirements of professional licensing. Provide comprehensive care for patients in collaboration with the Clinical Director. These clinics will consist of new patient evaluations, follow-up appointments and in office procedures.
Candidate must be licensed in the state of Nevada. Fellowship trained is preferred
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to the Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vein Nevada is a new specialty center in Reno for the treatment of venous disease. Vein Nevada is seeking a qualified Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) for full-time employment. Alternatively, we would consider the right candidate who is committed to obtaining the RVT or RVS credential within the first 6 months of employment. We are a new, fast- paced and growing practice with opportunities for a sonographer to advance their skills. We offer a dynamic team approach with emphasis placed on individualized patient care.
High School Diploma
Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound Program
Associate or Bachelor in vascular ultrasound is preferred
Registered as a Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Vascular Sonographer (RVS) or committed to obtain within first 6 months of employment
Current basic life support certification (BLS)
At least 1 year of experience in vascular ultrasound performing venous reflux exams preferred
Strong organizational and time management skills
Experience providing warm customer service and dealing with conflict
Hold patient care as the number one priority during the treatment plan while maintaining a pleasant, calm and caring demeanor
Greet patients and escort them to the exam room
Introduce yourself, explain the ultrasound steps, answer any questions and or concerns and educate patient as needed
Perform non-invasive Reflux testing independently; involving the arterial and venous systems as required
Extensive knowledge of DVT and venous insufficiency exam preferred
Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies by cleaning and adjusting equipment; troubleshooting problems; performing preventive maintenance; reporting equipment malfunctions; arranging for repairs if necessary; maintaining supply inventory; keeping rooms clean, sanitize and organize at all times
Provide excellent patient care and exhibit excellent bed side manner
Treat team members and patients with utmost respect and compassion
Be a team player; willing to be cross trained for other duties outside of your job scope
Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPPA and compliance guidelines established by the practice
Attends all regular meetings
Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
Other duties as delegated by the team lead and or physician
Salary & Benefits:
We offer competitive salary, benefits including medical, dental and vision, 401K, life and long term disability. No weekend, holiday or call requirements. Immediate start possible.
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant to join our vein specialty practice. We are seeking a qualified candidate for full-time employment.
- Previous medical experience
- Strong Administrative Skills- Computer literate and organized- Must be able to learn and work within an electronic medical record- Work well as a team, and independently- Knowledge of authorizations - Knowledge of insurance eligibility - A friendly disposition and willingness to follow through and assist others is a must. - Extensive knowledge of HIPAA is preferred- Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
- Answer phones in a polite and professional manner- Introduce yourself, explain our scheduling/referral process, answer any questions or concerns- Work closely with the physician on their schedule - Efficiently manage work by completing tasks and assignments on time- Obtain vitals and enter into EMR- Knowledge of Meaningful Use preferred - Schedule appointments- Verify insurance benefits, eligibility and authorizations- Employ critical thinking and problem solving skills using decisive judgment- Thrive in a demanding environment, balancing multiple priorities and taking appropriate action- Maintain basic computer proficiency skills including word processing and typing application- Experience with Outlook preferred- Experience with EMR (Intergy) preferred- High school diploma or equivalent required.- Professional demeanor and positive attitude in and out of work to represent our facility in our community- Other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
Hours - Monday - Friday 8a to 5p
Benefits - Our competitive compensation package includes:
Health benefits and 401(k) savings plan PTO accrual
Medical Assistant: 2 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)